- 1 and 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips (staff tip, sometimes it’s fun to use extra pumpkin and chocolate chips!)
- Add the flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, salt, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, add the pumpkin, oil, and eggs. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Spread batter into pre-sprayed bread loaf and bake 60-70 minutes at 350 degrees, or until a tester comes out clean.